Where Education and the Anointing Meet
Everyones’ destiny starts with a decision! Your decision to go to Bible College starts you on your path of destiny of higher Biblical learning that will forever change your life. You will be equipped and empowered to walk through open doors that were formerly impossible. In my life I found out many years ago that the more I increased my knowledge of God, the more able I was to serve Him effectively, and to fulfill what He called me to do. Pursuing higher education in the Biblical realm is a means by which you truly can experience “Where Education and The Anointing Meet.” Inspire International Bible College is founded on that principle!
We welcome you and we’re excited for you to pursue your destiny at IIBC.
Dr. Paul Sallee’, D. Div, President
“For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry,
for the edifying of the body of Christ:” Ephesians 4:12
We offer those who are called to the ministry and are seeking Ministry Credentials, an opportunity to join an amazing, growing network of ministers and ministries.
FresHope Ministerial Association, also known as FHMA, was established to activate and minister to ministers from a passion of equipping and empowering ministerial leaders to be all that God has called them to be. FHMA Offers Credentialing for Qualified Ministers, Bible College, Conferences, Seminars, Personal Ministry & Counseling through a network of ministers who walk in their own distinct gifting and callings. Our mission is to care for each other with a high degree of respect and honor. When one cries, we all cry; when one rejoices, we all rejoice! If you’re looking for a ministry place to belong and to be challenged to climb higher, we invite you to check us out!
- ABOUT US
- Bible Institute at Your Church?
- High School Diploma Program
- Memorial Scholarship Fund
We are an online college with a campus experience coming soon. We will permanently be committed to the tenants of Biblical Christianity and academic excellence. The leadership of IIBC believes in educating each individual so they are prepared to walk with excellence in life through a balance of outstanding training, spiritual awakening and discipline and supernatural empowerment as outlined in the Bible and made available through faith in God, the Father; God, the Son; and God, the Holy Spirit. The college further believes that the only source of true awakening is through a belief in and experience with Jesus Christ as both Lord and Savior accompanied by the power of His Holy Spirit.
Interested in starting a Bible Institute at your church?
* Becoming a Bible Institute enhances the profile of your church or ministry by offering your community higher education that they may not otherwise have available to them.
* Institute Directors and Instructors can continue progress toward their personal educational goals through credits earned by teaching.
* Institute Directors and Instructors have an opportunity to teach and train Christian leaders, thus fulfilling another part of the Great Commission.
* Becoming a local Institute allows you to be a part of a Bible College with a world vision. We’ve done all the startup work — now you can get down to the business of providing a quality education for a reasonable cost.
* With the Main Campus providing administrative support for only a portion of the tuition received, the local Bible Institutes are able to generate additional ministry income.
Having a high school diploma is needed by many jobs today and if you are wanting to continue your education with a college, it is a must to have a high school diploma. READ MORE for the requirements.
If you have a heart for education and would like to help deserving students succeed, we invite you to contribute to the IIBC Scholarship Fund, set up a Memorial Scholarship Fund, or a donation of any amount for the purpose of expanding our academic programs locally and beyond.
Students, if you would like to apply for available scholarships, please complete this form and return to us at: email@example.com
IIBC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religious affiliation, physical ability, national and ethnic origin in its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other College administered programs. Admission to the college does not automatically qualify a student for all courses of the college; some of the course offerings have special prerequisites.